Cedar Shake Roof Treatment Tacoma
Cedar shake roof treatment in Tacoma, and in all of the beautiful Pacific Northwest is recommended to help preserve the wood, and to block the damaging effects of our weather and environment.
We highly recommend to all homeowners that a cedar shake roof treatment or cedar shingle treatment top their list of home improvements to help protect their roofs from premature deterioration.
With constant expansion and contraction of the wood causing it to dry out, our cedar shake roof treatment acts as a preservative to provide:
- Moss, algae and fungus retardancy
- Water repellency to reduce expansion, contraction and cracking
- UV protection
- Protection from wood discoloration
- Extended roof lifespan
Call Rainier Roof Restoration to schedule an inspection to determine if a cedar shake roof treatment or cedar shingle treatment is recommended.
Cedar Shake Treatment Tacoma
A cedar roof provides a beautifully rustic appearance to homes in our area; however, we do recommend routine maintenance and application of our cedar shake treatment in Tacoma to extend its lifespan.
While cedar roofs are durable, they are subjected to algae, moss, fungus and debris that will, with time, create premature deterioration and ultimate need for roof repair. To enhance the beauty of your roof, and extend its lifespan, we recommend our cedar shake treatment that is:
- An oil-based proprietary blend
- A wood preservative to extend the life of your cedar roof
- A cedar shake retardant treatment against algae, fungus and moss
- Capable of providing protection from sunlight and discoloration
- Environmentally safe
- Capable of reducing problems with cupping, decay, cracking and curling
Our cedar shake treatment provides protection year-round.
Call our office today to schedule an assessment of your roof, or to request a cost estimate for cedar shake treatment!
Shingle Treatment Tacoma
As a roofing contractor with years of experience in cedar shake and shingle treatment and repairs, we are also very knowledgeable in maintaining their proper care with periodic cedar shake roof treatment and cedar shingle treatment in Tacoma.
While there are many shingle treatments available in the market, it is important to proceed with caution because some of the treatments are toxic, and low-cost water-based treatments that are primarily fungicides rather than wood preservatives.
You can rely on our reputation for:
- Honesty and professionalism
- Workmanship meeting the highest standards
- Customer service satisfaction
- High quality maintenance to extend the lifespan of roofs
- Expert workmanship
- Reasonable prices
Call Rainier Roof Restoration for more details about our cedar shake treatment and cedar shingle treatment that can help reduce the likelihood of premature deterioration. 253-649-6742